Old October 10th 03, 03:18 PM
MikeB

MikeB wrote:

lid wrote in message

There is NO Tech Plus test. Only Tech, General and Extra.

-Frank

Hmmmm. How about "Technicians with HF" (term is from the ARRL
website)? I was trying to say that I was also taking the code test
portion also.

MikeB

There is no Tech with HF. You need a General Class.

73

Frank K3EKO

Hmmmmm, the FCC (
http://wireless.fcc.gov/services/ama...atorclass.html)says

"A Technician Class licensee who also has passed a 5 words-per-minute
(wpm) telegraphy examination receives privileges in four long distance
shortwave bands in the HF range (3-30 MHz) (Refer to Section 97.301)"

Is this incorrect or outdated? As I said before this is all new to me!

MikeB