Old October 4th 15, 11:37 PM posted to uk.legal,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,uk.radio.amateur
gareth gareth is offline

Default Tomlinson targets his intellectual superiors..

"Ophelia" wrote in message

Without whom you would be living under Nazi control or waiting to be
beheaded by those Jihadists. By what stretch of your limited but perverted
imagination can you compare people who fight against murderous terrorists
with those sadistic morons intent only on their own self-seeking
fantasies? You don't deserve the protection of those who serve this
country, you deserve only to be left at the mercy of those to whom you
compare them and then see who you think is worse! ...

You are pathetic and I don't believe anything you say about your business
and why you closed it down.

The veracity of claims to be defending my freedoms is called into question
when my exercising of those freedoms results in abusive remarks bordering on
violence,
as quoted above.