Old October 5th 15, 05:37 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
gareth gareth is offline

Default FAQ

"Let It Be" wrote in message

Yet another poster exhibiting an infantile disposition by originating false
abusive remarks ...

I have no interest in such a dumb subject (to me) as amateur radio and
it's posters such as *YOU* particularly who only use it as a platform for
flame wars rather than sensible conversations.

Ergo I do not subscribe it - and the only time I get to see your inane
ramblings is when you automatically cross-post to other groups without
thought or reason.

BTW you seem to be of such a low intelligence with a hair-trigger penchant
for foul-mouthed diatribe, that I am beginning to suspect that are you are
a reincarnated Christopher Stevens - are you?
Have a nice day old fruit - and if you change you're wet nappy, you will
be a little less aggressive.