Old October 11th 03, 02:46 AM
C'R'S

In article , says...
C'R'S wrote in
:

In article ,
says...
C'R'S wrote:

He may be a junkie, but it took a lot of guts, to come out the way
he did.

He was CAUGHT! "Come out the way he did." LOL

He didn't have to say a word, or he could have lied. I don't like the
guy but he handled this a hunderred times better than someone like
Bill Clinton would have.

What makes me LOL is people still defend Bill Clinton. LOL.

He HAS been lying for 5 years... you obviously meant to say "could have
kept on lying" didn't you?

Amazing ANOTHER defender who doesn't "like the guy" and he even got the
obligatory "clinton" reference in.

Go away little ditto-monkey at LEAST you could try and be honest unlike
your lying hypocrite junkie hero. But I guess as a ditto-monkey you can
only do as the "great man" has done... sad.

B.

great man, who said great man?
I think you need to go to rehab with Limbaugh.