Old October 11th 03, 12:43 AM
Moffitt the Weasel Stomper

"B" wrote in message
. ..
C'R'S wrote in
:

In article ,
says...
C'R'S wrote:

He may be a junkie, but it took a lot of guts, to come out the way
he did.

He was CAUGHT! "Come out the way he did." LOL

He didn't have to say a word, or he could have lied. I don't like the
guy but he handled this a hunderred times better than someone like
Bill Clinton would have.

What makes me LOL is people still defend Bill Clinton. LOL.

He HAS been lying for 5 years... you obviously meant to say "could have
kept on lying" didn't you?

%%%% "5 Years"?? The Enquirer story is 2 years old!

Amazing ANOTHER defender who doesn't "like the guy" and he even got the
obligatory "clinton" reference in.

Go away little ditto-monkey at LEAST you could try and be honest unlike
your lying hypocrite junkie hero. But I guess as a ditto-monkey you can
only do as the "great man" has done... sad.

B.

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 100,000
Newsgroups