Old October 9th 15, 06:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Wayne Wayne is offline

Default Transmission line loss under mismatch explanations

"David Ryeburn" wrote in message

I recommend http://owenduffy.net/blog/?p=5442#more-5442, a new posting
by Owen Duffy (who in days of yore when rec.radio.amateur.antenna had a
number of people like him posting regularly here, was one of the best of
them).

Yes, Owen posted some good stuff.

I haven't had a chance to delve into the reference, but I did give it a
quick look. Essentially, I don't understand what he is getting at, but
perhaps some musing will correct that.

It's too bad that Walt isn't around to discuss the fine points with Owen.