Old October 16th 15, 05:11 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Bernie[_4_] Bernie[_4_] is offline

Default A question for reay, cole and tomlinson

On Fri, 16 Oct 2015 16:54:41 +0100, gareth wrote:

"rickman" wrote in message
On 10/16/2015 7:02 AM, gareth wrote:
Have the three of you anything to post here that is relevant to either
this NG or to amateur radio, and which is completely free of the
infantile and gratuitous abuse that is the speciality of the three of
you; the three of you being the main procreators of cesspittedness?

I thought you never started flinging insults? This looks like a pretty
good start to me!

A critique of others' insulting behaviour is not of itself an insult.

Hey, for once I agree with you constructive criticism you tedious,
attention seeking twerp /cc