Old October 16th 15, 07:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Stephen Thomas Cole[_3_] Stephen Thomas Cole[_3_] is offline

Default Weatherproofing an out doors ATU?

wrote:
gareth wrote:
I wonder what you all do to weatherproof an external ATU, both
to keep the weather out, and also to prevent condensation within?

All the ATU's I have owned came weatherproof from the factory.

In areas of extreme weather, an inverted plastic trash can can be usefull.

Sadly, all of Gareth's trash cans are already in use as the last resting
places of various botched homebrew projects, ****ed iron castings and blown
up FT101s.

--
STC // M0TEY // twitter.com/ukradioamateur