Old October 16th 15, 10:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] nm5k@wt.net is offline

Default Moratorium

On Friday, October 16, 2015 at 1:47:19 PM UTC-5, rickman wrote:

You are as big a problem as Gareth is and I don't recall any useful
content from you. I have added Gareth to my kill file and now I am
adding you as well. I will also add those who post abusive replies to
Gareth or anyone else. If that doesn't improve this group I'm just
going to leave.

--

Rick

You can add me to your file also. And if you feel like leaving, don't
let the door spank you in the ass on the way out.