Old October 17th 15, 01:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
rickman rickman is offline

Default Moratorium

On 10/16/2015 5:31 PM, wrote:
On Friday, October 16, 2015 at 1:47:19 PM UTC-5, rickman wrote:

You are as big a problem as Gareth is and I don't recall any useful
content from you. I have added Gareth to my kill file and now I am
adding you as well. I will also add those who post abusive replies to
Gareth or anyone else. If that doesn't improve this group I'm just
going to leave.

--

Rick

You can add me to your file also. And if you feel like leaving, don't
let the door spank you in the ass on the way out.

Can't recall you contributing to much here. I guess your welcoming me
to leave is a bit disingenuous.

--

Rick