Old October 18th 15, 05:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] nm5k@wt.net is offline

Default Moratorium

On Friday, October 16, 2015 at 7:03:05 PM UTC-5, rickman wrote:
On 10/16/2015 5:31 PM, wrote:
On Friday, October 16, 2015 at 1:47:19 PM UTC-5, rickman wrote:

You are as big a problem as Gareth is and I don't recall any useful
content from you. I have added Gareth to my kill file and now I am
adding you as well. I will also add those who post abusive replies to
Gareth or anyone else. If that doesn't improve this group I'm just
going to leave.

--

Rick

You can add me to your file also. And if you feel like leaving, don't
let the door spank you in the ass on the way out.

Can't recall you contributing to much here. I guess your welcoming me
to leave is a bit disingenuous.

--

Rick

I could care less what you do. I don't try to control who should be
allowed to post here, or who should be allowed to be responded to, like
you have done pretty much since you first came along.
I've been here since the late 90's, and google shows 3000+ posts by me
under just this email address alone going back to 2000.

You likely don't recall too much of me, as I prefer to talk about real
antennas, and trying to determine the number of nits that can fit on the
head of a pin doesn't interest me too much. I tend to ignore those threads
as they bore me to tears.

Feel free to carry on.