Old October 11th 03, 09:43 PM
Airy R. Bean

Your desperation to score points has blinded you.....

You are certainly the equal of the other CBers in the NEGATIVE
NERDS.....childish, sneering, and consistently technically in error.

You sneered recently at my technical proposal to address the
deficiencies in the offered explanations for sampling in DSP
systems, "Big K", but when I challenged you, you
were quite unable to debate the point.....ever had
an M3/CB licence or an OU degree?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Brian Reay wrote in message
No you were just trying to start another thread where you didn't
understand the topic. Having realised your error you are now trying to
divert the thread- as it happens into an area where your knowledge seems
equally challenged.