Old November 8th 15, 08:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Flex dryer vent hose loop antenna

You might want to grab and read this:
"The Underestimated Magnetic Loop HF Antenna V1.2"
by Leigh Turner VK5KLT
http://802.11junk.com/jeffl/antennas/magnetic-loop/_The%20Underestimated%20Magnetic%20Loop%20HF%20Ant enna_V1.%202.pdf

You may have read a previous version. The author updated it recently
and posted it to the Yahoo Magloop forum in the files section:
I couldn't find it posted anywhere else on the interknot, so I took
the liberty of posting it to my web pile without permission.

I just skimmed it quickly but offhand, it looks like a very good
explanation of how a magnetic loop antenna works, without going
excessively into technobabble and equations.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D