Old November 9th 15, 12:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
rickman rickman is offline

Default Flex dryer vent hose loop antenna

On 11/8/2015 3:44 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
You might want to grab and read this:
"The Underestimated Magnetic Loop HF Antenna V1.2"
by Leigh Turner VK5KLT
http://802.11junk.com/jeffl/antennas/magnetic-loop/_The%20Underestimated%20Magnetic%20Loop%20HF%20Ant enna_V1.%202.pdf

You may have read a previous version. The author updated it recently
and posted it to the Yahoo Magloop forum in the files section:
I couldn't find it posted anywhere else on the interknot, so I took
the liberty of posting it to my web pile without permission.

I just skimmed it quickly but offhand, it looks like a very good
explanation of how a magnetic loop antenna works, without going
excessively into technobabble and equations.

Thanks. I signed up for that group, but only by email. To join Yahoo
these days you have to give a mobile number and I'm not willing to do
that. I've been getting the emails talking about this file (mostly
people saying they can't download it) but no one has made it available
outside of that group... until now.

--

Rick