Old November 21st 15, 09:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] nm5k@wt.net is offline

Default MC50 wiring

On Saturday, November 21, 2015 at 1:39:05 PM UTC-6, BillyBobMarley wrote:
I know this really isn't the appropriate newsgroup but I was wondering
if any of you good people have the wiring scheme for a Kenwood MC 50 to a Kenwood TS 520se transceiver ? Thanks in advance.

I thought they used the same four pin connector.. ??
I've had 520's, and still have an 830, and it's four pin.
I think as far as the four pin wiring, if the notch is at 12 o clock,
the two upper pins will be the mic element, and the two bottom pins,
to the relay, which switches T/R.