Old November 29th 15, 11:30 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Stephen Thomas Cole[_3_] Stephen Thomas Cole[_3_] is offline

Default Everything too small?

"gareth" wrote:
"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
En el artÃ*culo , turdey
escribió:

Is this really how we want to portray amateur radio in the UK?

How about asking Evans the same question?

I portray amateur radio as a technical pursuit for gentlemen,
both concepts of which seem to be alien to you with your daily
output of personal attacks.

***Project Shun Notice***
Gareth Alun Evans G4SDW has been placed under a global shunning order by
Project Shun for his continual, deranged trolling.
Please help us make Usenet better by not responding to his malicious and
lunatic postings.
With thanks, Team Project Shun.
***end***

--
STC // M0TEY // twitter.com/ukradioamateur