Old November 29th 15, 03:56 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Stephen Thomas Cole[_3_] Stephen Thomas Cole[_3_] is offline

Default Everything too small?

Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 11/29/2015 6:01 AM, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artÃ*culo , turdey
escribió:

Is this really how we want to portray amateur radio in the UK?

How about asking Evans the same question?

Gareth has a valid question. Of course, the conversation will quickly
degrade intoname calling - but Stephen's posts are just stalking.

Total gibberish from you there, Jerry. Gareth is posting to groups that I'm
subscribed to and follow. How on Earth am I stalking him? It could be said,
using your logic, that you are stalking that troll who keeps posting under
your name, replying to his every post with your inane "troll alert".

--
STC // M0TEY // twitter.com/ukradioamateur