Old October 14th 03, 04:08 PM
Steve Silverwood

In article .net,
w4nti@get says...
Forgive me for not being current on this situation. What was it that he
did that has brought all this about?

To make it brief as possible. He made a career of harassing other hams. He
would come on a frequency, just butt in and start talking. Even when told
to clear out, he would keep it up.

He claimed to be a draft dodger during the Vietnam war years, and made a
point of attacking those that went. He would follow folks around and jam
there conversations with computer 'tapes' as he liked to refer to
them...etc. In otherwords he has a long record.

He used to be KC1ZQ. Was ordered for retest and failed the Advanced. He is
the ONLY HAM in recorded history to downgrade his license class and STILL
not learn anything.

The final straw was when he came on the air and accused another ham of being
a porno star. This and many other acts were taped and supplied as
requested to the FCC.

Thanks, Dan. I wasn't aware of this particular person's history. Not
sure why he didn't pop up on my radar, as some have in recent past.
Guess I should pay more attention to Riley Hollingsworth's bulletins on
the Rain Report website.

--

-- //Steve//

Steve Silverwood, KB6OJS