Old October 14th 03, 11:28 PM
Dave Bushong

I tried that one, but some Zulu tribes have an issue with it (and I
couldn't bust the Zulu pileup). So I went with Zsa-Zsa (as in Gabor).

Dave
kz1o

Tom wrote:

How about Knot Zinciferous Onomatopoeia One? That seems really
quite clear in a phonetic sense. Or am I missing something...

:-)

Recently I hear more and more hams using "kilowatt" as the phonetic for

the

letter K. The correct phonetic is "kilo".

73 de Jack, K9CUN. That's...

kickapoo niner certain underwear neurosis

Of course, for my callsign I could use

Knife Zucchini One Oedipus

or even

Kilo Zero One One

73,
kz1o

--
This file is PureMail protected. To reply to the sender,
you MUST include this in the subject line:

YKXWBSX7I6 01/03/2004

(without that string in the subject, your
message will be deleted, unread)