Old January 1st 04, 12:32 AM
'Doc

Adrian,
Since I haven't tried an antenna like that I can't honestly
say what it might do. I'd certainly have to give it a try,
though! I would guess that it will be a 'quiet' antenna. How
much of that 'quiet' is due to it being a lousy antenna versus
too low, is another one of those 'guesses's. But I like loops
and would certainly see what happened if I had that much fence!
As for the antenna being 'skylined', and objectionable
neighbors,
put up the poles with a bird house on top of each. Tell the
neighbors
the wire is an intercom line for the birds and to mind their own
@#$%
business! Or maybe cameras wired so you can watch them... They
can
still mind their own @#$% business...
'Doc