Old December 3rd 15, 11:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,uk.net.news.config
gareth gareth is offline

Default Incorrect conclusion (Was: High power tuning caps?)

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message

My record in recent months, years, even has to been to speak up for the
technical and gentlemanly traditions of amateur radio, and I institute
several technical threads in pursuit of that aim, castigating offensive and
infantile
outbursts such as that of Tomlinson, as below.

Tomlinson's record in recent weeks has been to foment the very cesspit
against which he rails

"The antics of the certain person that currently
make uk.radio.amateur unusable won't be allowed in uk.r.a.moderated" is
most clearly
a self-referential remark by tomlinson that anyone who browses ura of recent
weeks must
surely agree with?

En el artículo
et.hu, David Ryeburn escribió:

There might be some good stuff in uk.radio.amateur too

There isn't, I'm afraid. It's a cesspit, mainly as a result of the
behaviour of the person you refer to. However, there is currently a
discussion and a call for votes underway to create an alternative
moderated group, uk.radio.amateur.moderated, which, if successful, will
provide an alternative. The antics of the certain person that currently
make uk.radio.amateur unusable won't be allowed in uk.r.a.moderated.

cheers
Mike

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Bunny says: Windows 10? Nein danke!