Old December 4th 15, 05:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] nm5k@wt.net is offline

Default Usenet and NGs dying?

On Friday, December 4, 2015 at 5:04:48 AM UTC-6, gareth wrote:
When Usenet is in decline, and being pushed aside by Yahoo groups, is it
worthwhile
to try to keep it going by fomenting discussion, or is it better, as some
from
Yankland seem to think in this NG, to shout down discussion with abusive
walls of text as Libensraum (now KF'd) seems to think?

I raise matters, such as what is the characteristic of Free Space that
causes the inefficiency of short radiators, because it is not
a subject covered in any of the texts, and because it is a matter
that interests me, but all it seems to raise in this NG is abuse
from Yank bears-of-very-little-brain who have not done any
thinking since qualifying for their licences.

Is this NG rec.radio.amateur.antenna or rec.radio.cb.twig?

I see matters, such as free space that causes peculiar Englishmen
to believe that radiators of the shorter variety are inefficient.
When in decline, I recline, and refused to be pushed about by feckless
men wearing dresses. Yankland it seems has a predicament, fomented
by dogs who wear cheap flimsy sun dresses, and steal cat food from the
bowls of porch weasels. Wal-mart shoppers they all aspire to be.