Old October 15th 03, 12:00 AM
Dave Bushong

Tom,

I tried to email you, but couldn't get past your spam filter. Please
reply to my adelphia address. I added the code on the subject line that
will get you through my spam filter.

Can you (addressing the group, now) believe how much crap we have to put
up with because of spammers? It's like someone sticking a finger in
your eye, and then say "I'd like to sell you something."

All the best, and 73,
Dave

Dave Bushong wrote:

I tried that one, but some Zulu tribes have an issue with it (and I
couldn't bust the Zulu pileup). So I went with Zsa-Zsa (as in Gabor).

Dave
kz1o

Tom wrote:

How about Knot Zinciferous Onomatopoeia One? That seems really
quite clear in a phonetic sense. Or am I missing something...

:-)

Recently I hear more and more hams using "kilowatt" as the phonetic for

the

letter K. The correct phonetic is "kilo".

73 de Jack, K9CUN. That's...

kickapoo niner certain underwear neurosis

Of course, for my callsign I could use

Knife Zucchini One Oedipus

or even

Kilo Zero One One