Old December 5th 15, 04:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,uk.radio.amateur,uk.net.news.config
Rambo Rambo is offline

Default Disrupting Usenet NGs

On Sat, 5 Dec 2015 15:16:15 +0000, Brian Reay wrote:

On 05/12/15 15:07, Phil Kyle wrote:
On 05/12/15 12:32, Jimbo in the Borders ... wrote:
"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
web.com...
On 05/12/15 12:16, Jimbo in the Borders ... wrote:

I admit it ....I wasn't beat up ...

I suggest ignoring Gareth for the rest of Dec. Not crowing about
shunning,
or talking around him, just plain ignoring his posts.

why?...

Because he's shown time and time again that he's unwilling to listen to
reason, so any reply just gives him an excuse to post even more
hysterical nonsense. I don't think that he's as technically inept as he
like us to believe

The evidence doesn't support that.

I'm gald to hear that you believe Gareth listens to reason, adoesn't
post nonsense. Perhaps you could follow his example.

- he only posts his bizarre theories because he knows
that a number of people can't resist correcting them¹ which does nothing
to educate him and just gives him a reason to squeal "abuse".

¹ https://xkcd.com/386/

He will invent abuse even if there is none. It is one of his few skills.

Oh and of course you never make any allegations ad hominem against
any-one do you?