Old December 5th 15, 04:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,uk.radio.amateur,uk.net.news.config
Anton Deque Anton Deque is offline

Default Disrupting Usenet NGs

On Sat, 05 Dec 2015 16:16:55 +0000, gareth wrote:

"rickman" wrote in message

Unfortunately there are some who have legitimate gripes with Gareth.

Untrue.
Those who he has sought to harm.

I have never sought to harm anybody. I have, however, used the Internet
to assert the right of reply when that same Internet has been used to
blacken my name.

It's a real travesty of justice that the judge didn't agree with you,
Gareth.

"This email was sent with the sole intent of getting Mr Reay removed from
his position because you and you alone deemed him to be unsuitable as a
teacher. In that sense this was offensive to Mr Reay. "

He even went as far as suggesting that you're not of "right mind"

"This is childish, humorous banter that no one in their right mind would
take seriously. "

How are the preparations for the appeal coming along, Gareth? You haven't
mentioned it in quite some time.