Old December 5th 15, 09:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,uk.radio.amateur,uk.net.news.config
NoOb NoOb is offline

Default Disrupting Usenet NGs

On Sat, 05 Dec 2015 13:18:06 -0800, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

On 5 Dec 2015 21:04:53 GMT, NoOb wrote:

Re-posting as Gareth claims to have kill-filed you.

Sigh. I wish you hadn't done that. I wanted to see if he really had
kill filed me. Probably not. I can't resist the temptation, and I'm
fairly certain he can't either. Even the most disagreeable people
sometimes say something interesting or useful. I do have some people in
my kill file list, but they're all chronic spammers.

Oh ye of little faith. I haven't spoiled the test, only doubled it.