Old December 5th 15, 10:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,uk.radio.amateur,uk.net.news.config
Molly Mockford Molly Mockford is offline

Default Disrupting Usenet NGs

At 21:14:53 on Sat, 5 Dec 2015, Jimbo in the Borders ...
wrote in :

"Jeff Liebermann" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 5 Dec 2015 21:02:33 -0000, "Jimbo in the Borders ..."
wrote:

give me my cat back .....
http://802.11junk.com/jeffl/pics/dri...at-warmer.html

That's my neighbors cat and laptop. Cats like to be where it's warm.
I had just tried to move her so I could use the laptop, but she had
other ideas, which explains the her expression. I settled for a bad
photo and found another computer.

You can't have her because she's solely responsible for clearing the
neighborhood of various rodents. Last week, she chased away a much
larger bobcat that was trying to attack the chicken coop.

Unfortunately, she's quite old and may not be around for much longer.

mine is the uglyist fat cat in the world .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytQehQJXpow
--
Molly - I don't speak for the Committee. I speak for me.
Nature loves variety. Unfortunately, society hates it. (Milton