Old December 7th 15, 04:49 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
gareth gareth is offline

Default Old army portable mast

"gareth" wrote in message
ABout 40 years ago on the ex-MOD list were some sectional
30 ft poles complete with guys, base insulator and whip for the
top.

I've just recovered the 3ft sections that I used for my 16mm train lift,
and am disappointed to find that the brass / copper screw together bits
did not extend all the way along the sections which are steel tubes
and which have rusted through!

So, not really usable as a radiator, but probably OK for a temporary
mast to hold something else up.

Were these Clansman components?

NO !!!!! It was, "Larkspur"