Old October 15th 03, 09:33 PM
Pawel Stobinski

Works pretty good, but let me give a piece of advice. When a wave is played,
it should begin at the start of the sinusoide, as well as end. If a wave is
cut off at it's maximum, or any non-zero value, there appear some higher
frequency distortions, heard as clicks at the end of an element (dash or
dot). I have spotted this effect in some other CW-programs, only one of
them, by G4FON, generated clear, clicks-free CW signals. Try using not a
pure sinusoide, but rather a harmonics-rich signal, however avoiding a
square wave (a distorted sinusoide would do).

Cheers,

--
Pawel Stobinski SQ9NRY
Republic of Poland