Old October 16th 03, 11:31 PM
Fudge

I believe he still lurks around this newsgroup. I put out a query a few
weeks ago and he is live and well. I believe he had a misunderstanding with
the FCC over on air procedures. I have a WAV file of the misunderstanding.
Send me an E-Mail and I will send you the file. I agree. Not much exciting
on the band except for the perpetual audio testers on 14.180 Mhz. That is a
good laugh sometimes.

John
VA3JQ

"Tom D." wrote in message
om...
Where is the guy who used to call himself PorkButt? That is one person
you would always hear day and night, 7 days a week, on 20m/75m. It
seems like even the very weird people are gone from HF nowawdays. Ham
Radio is dying!