Old January 29th 16, 01:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
gareth gareth is offline

Default 10 metre beam from old CB antennae?

Having a big move around in the shack to accomodate my nest of Eddystone
receivers as a working collection rather than just as stored curiosities,
I've
encountered 4 old CB antennae from my days in LandRover 4X4
green lane trips. (Not "off road" because ByWays are regular highways
in Brit, requiring MOT, Tax and insurance)

I wonder if anyone has published details of converting 4 CB antennae into
a mini beam for 10M (or, even 6M). ISTR that in my metalworking shed
I've a tap for the screw thread on the bottom of them)

TIA.