Old February 3rd 16, 04:11 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
gareth gareth is offline

Default Not sure where to post this - sound card drivers?

Having been, before retirement, a professional real-time softy, I have kept
computers
out of the shack, not wishing to have a busman's holiday.

Now, I'm prepared to make the change, but in the true spirit of _REAL_
amateur radio to do everything myself.

My question is, what sound card drivers are used for the PC end of the
various softrock, SDRs, etc?

Is it via a .NET component, or perhaps the age-old DirectX approach?