Old February 5th 16, 12:59 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
gareth gareth is offline

Default Back to the vapourware.

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

"gareth" wrote in message
Having now sold off the 16mm garden railway,

that is a shame I liked that...speshly the bridge over your pond .....

The chap who bought the lot was especially interested in that bridge!

However, the Bath Stone tunnel mouth is still there, although I doubt now
that
I will continue with the Bath Stone turrets and crenellations to make it
look like the entrance to Twerton Tunnel (always worth a google)