Old February 10th 16, 01:34 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Jerry Stuckle Jerry Stuckle is offline

Default An SDR or DDS question?

On 2/9/2016 4:52 PM, Roger Hayter wrote:
Brian Reay wrote:

Roger, rather than trying to back pedal, just admit you were posting
nonsense. If they were not modules, what were they? Even if they were
called 'units', 'blocks', or whatever, it is irrelevant.

Even now, there are plenty of degrees which don't allow wild and
wonderful combinations of modules.

What happened, were you replaced by someone younger and better qualified
and it has made you bitter?

In your eagerness to make bizarre rude remarks about me you seem to
forget we were both on the same side in the originai discussion, which
was when someone expressed surprised about a Fortran course in a
Chemistry degree. You seem to have gone off at a tangent somewhere. I
must take more care about not replying to you, I suppose!

The issue was not a FORTRAN course in a Chemistry degree. It was a
FORTRAN course provided by the Chemistry department - and that by
"professors" who didn't know FORTRAN.

But then trolls never learned to read. They just contradict things they
know nothing about.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address