Old October 19th 03, 06:07 PM
Zoran Brlecic

Walt Davidson wrote:
On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 06:13:16 -0400, Bill wrote:

But if we (the USA) are treaty bound to the ITU; this treaty is
first in the heirarchy of laws in the USA (it is in the Constitution) ;-)
Thomas Jefferson and other "founding fathers" were very serious when they
warned the new nation to take making treaties very seriously.

That didn't seem to stop the USA going its own way earlier this year,
contrary to the wishes of the UN.

But... but... weapons of mass destruction... imminent threat... nuclear
program... 9/11 connection... gassed his own people... at least
Wolfovitz/Rumsfeld worked for their lobby - what's Blair's excuse?

73 ... WA7AA

--

Anti-spam measu look me up on qrz.com if you need to reply directly