Old March 5th 16, 09:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,uk.radio.amateur
Sal M. O'Nella Sal M. O'Nella is offline

Default Atmosphere

"gareth" wrote in message ...

"Sal M. O'Nella" wrote in message
While it might be an interesting discussion topic, knowing with certainty
(one way or the other) would not affect how we work our compatriots near
and far on the radio.

The essence of amateur radio, one of the many things that distinguishes it
from CB radio,
is an insatiable technical curiosity.

I agree. I have an iPad and I drive my wife crazy when I leap to it
whenever there's a question. (I cannot restrain myself.)

That's good. If not for the iPad, I'd need to invent another way to
drive her crazy.

"Sal"