Old March 25th 16, 06:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
rickman rickman is offline

Default RF Window Size

On 3/25/2016 12:45 PM, Roger Hayter wrote:
Sn!pe wrote:

Have you considered using HomePlug powerline ethernet such as this?
$69 for a starter kit seems quite well priced. I assume that you have
power in your shed connected to your house wiring. my setup to my own
shed over a similar distance works pretty well at ~20 Mbps.

http://www.amazon.com/ZyXEL-PLA4205k...all-plug/dp/B0
05GCSZD6

I believe that some amateurs, especially those that use HF, and more
especiallly those who listen to non-amateur band transmissions on HF,
might find that suggestion bordering on the objectionable.

Is the HomePlug setup a known offender? They might use something like
CDMA to spread the noise over the band greatly reducing any interference.

--

Rick