Old March 28th 16, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
A. non Eyemouse A. non Eyemouse is offline

Default Wouxun KG-UV9D

Interested to know if anyone has experience of this dual-band HT or
whether the cheap Chinese brands have quality issues? I can't see many
listed for sale in the US although there are still plenty of it's
predecessor the KG-UV8D.

Interestingly neither radio seems to be much more expensive here in the
UK with the Dollar doing well against the Pound right now. It would save
me having to jumper my TH-F7E to a TH-F6A every time I make a trip over.

TIA.
--
Mouse.
Where Morse meets House.