Old March 31st 16, 03:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Tom W3TDH Tom W3TDH is offline

Default Decimal Foot measuring tape needed

I am hoping that someone here knows were I might find a Two Hundred Foot engineering tape measure; marked in Decimal Feet; that is only printed on one side. Alternatively I could use a Fifty Meter fiberglass tape measure that is also printed only on one side. The third option would be a Fifty Meter tape that is also marked in Decimal Feet. If that third option were available with both scales on one side only that would be perfect. My intention is to mark the unmarked side of the fiberglass tape measure in kHz/MHz increments in the same way that the tape measures that were part of the AN/GRA-50 adjustable length antenna were marked.

--
Tom Horne W3TDH