Old May 17th 16, 04:28 PM
jff6791 jff6791 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jff6791 View Post
I managed to reverse the polarity to my S350 (3rd party supply that the plug came apart on - put it back without checking voltage - assumed it would be protected - NOT). So now the clock on display works OK but pressing power/sleep doesn't bring up 90 on display any more -which was sleep timer minute setting you could lower by repeatedly pressing Power/sleep. And now the audio plays for about 3-4 seconds and shuts down. I found a very similar schematic (attached) and 2D13 checks open in ckt but I haven't replaced it. Don't see how this protection diode being open would cause these symptoms. Anyone ideas out there?
File was too large to upload so here's a link to it: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6b...ew?usp=sharing