Old May 22nd 16, 10:27 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Stephen Thomas Cole[_3_] Stephen Thomas Cole[_3_] is offline

Default When did ignorance overcome education, for the correctplural is, "antennae"?

Spike wrote:
On 22/05/2016 08:14, Ian Jackson wrote:
Stephen Thomas Cole writes

I can honestly say that the only people I have ever heard use the word
"boffin" are tabloid newspaper journalists, usually in stories about
cloning sheep or GM food.

And now you. Congratulations!

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!

Don't concern yourself OM, 'Band seems to live in a very narrow world,
perhaps only as wide as the distance between his ears.

Did you buy car aerials in bulk, OM, or did Halfords give you a Repeat
Buyer discount?

--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur