Old May 22nd 16, 11:54 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Mike Tomlinson Mike Tomlinson is offline

Default When did ignorance overcome education, for the correct plural is, "antennae"?

En el artículo , Brian Reay
escribió:

(Sorry, I couldn't resist it. I confess I was shocked the other day when
I sat down on a sofa, thoughtfully supplied for weary husbands
accompanying their wife shopping, and reached for the supplied
newspaper, only to find it was the Daily Mail. I was not impressed.)

You should have done an Evans and sued the shop for causing you anxiety
and distress.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Windows 10: less of an OS, more of a drive-by mugging.