Old May 22nd 16, 12:08 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Brian Reay[_5_] Brian Reay[_5_] is offline

Default When did ignorance overcome education, for the correct plural is,"antennae"?

On 22/05/16 11:54, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artículo , Brian Reay
escribió:

(Sorry, I couldn't resist it. I confess I was shocked the other day when
I sat down on a sofa, thoughtfully supplied for weary husbands
accompanying their wife shopping, and reached for the supplied
newspaper, only to find it was the Daily Mail. I was not impressed.)

You should have done an Evans and sued the shop for causing you anxiety
and distress.

I could have included the shock of the bill for the clothes. Why do
women need so many new outfits? I've had my morning suit for 16 years
and my DJ about the same. As for shoes.....