Old June 1st 16, 05:10 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
gareth G4SDW GQRP #3339 gareth G4SDW GQRP #3339 is offline

Default The greater the technology, the lesser the relevance?

Just musing that when discussing amateur radio over the Internet,
starting with our own computers, out through the ADSL machine,
over the net to arrive at the Usenet server, we are using countless
millions of active devices to discuss euipment that may have no more
then about 30 active devices in total!

Talk about the tail wagging the dog! :-)