Old October 26th 03, 03:36 PM
Jim Hampton

Hans,

I'm only on 10 meters (and 440), but might talk Tim, WB2KAO into sharing his
shack. As long as you aren't using a computer to send and receive Morse, I
think neither of us will have too much trouble. No straight keys, though;
too dang slow. The best I ever managed was 27 WPM on those things. Kills
your wrist in a hurry.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

"Hans K0HB" wrote in message
news:0e0bcf9156e38b6b5725ff4d921e90bc.128005@mygat e.mailgate.org...
Dick Carroll wrote

Yeah, the NoCode Agenda can get to be a bit bizzare, all right.
.......then their version of .... Morsedists Religion, blah, blah...

Dick,

A simple straightforward challenge for you (and the rest of rrap).

During the 30 hours starting at 2100Z on Nov 1st, 2003 I will be
practicing Morsodism on the HF bands in the ARRL SS Radiosport event.
Keep up with me if you can.

May the Peace of St. Morse shower down upon thee in abundance,

de Hans, K0HB
--
http://home.earthlink.net/~k0hb