Old June 26th 16, 06:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default TBX-2 restoration

Bert wrote:
In news:alpine.LNX.2.02.1606260940230.11334@darkstar. example.org Michael
Black wrote:

On Sat, 25 Jun 2016, wrote:

Joseph Pinner

Hi, i have a 1941 remote tuning control for model RU-18 type CW-23012
I am asking $30. for if you're interested. I also have a military
re-orientating device (very heavy) I am asking $200. for if you're
interested. Both are still functional.

Do you think he's really interested 18 years later?

There's just something wrong with googlegroupers.

I don't know, I've had a No. 19 set on my bench for more than 18 years now.
I keep saying I'll get it ready for the next field day...
--scott