Old June 28th 16, 09:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default TBX-2 restoration

On Sun, 26 Jun 2016, Scott Dorsey wrote:

Bert wrote:
In news:alpine.LNX.2.02.1606260940230.11334@darkstar. example.org Michael
Black wrote:

On Sat, 25 Jun 2016, wrote:

Joseph Pinner

Hi, i have a 1941 remote tuning control for model RU-18 type CW-23012
I am asking $30. for if you're interested. I also have a military
re-orientating device (very heavy) I am asking $200. for if you're
interested. Both are still functional.

Do you think he's really interested 18 years later?

There's just something wrong with googlegroupers.

I don't know, I've had a No. 19 set on my bench for more than 18 years now.
I keep saying I'll get it ready for the next field day...

Maybe you have explained all these replies to old messages.

Yes, I have various things open and waiting for something, it is possible
for that to be the case for 20 years. So perhaps you're right, people
aren't missing the date of the original post, they are assuming the
project just hasn't yet been finished.

Michael