Old June 29th 16, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
gareth G4SDW GQRP #3339 gareth G4SDW GQRP #3339 is offline

Default Scope of the term "Amateur"

"rickman" wrote in message
On 6/29/2016 5:11 AM, Roger Hayter wrote:
This is an international group. Trying to make an issue out of
different national spelling conventions is a bit silly.

We are all better off ignoring pointless posts. I seem to recall that you
are one of those who have trouble remembering not to feed the troll. No?

Oddly enough, both of the above are now in my KF because of their
*REPEATED* behaviour of trolling with personal abusive remarks.