Old October 28th 03, 08:30 PM
Dave Bushong

Gang,

Shall we start a religion that is all about Morse?

We would get a whole lot better treatment than we do now, plus, we can
deduct our CW expenses.

Our hymns are monotonic. Only the tempo changes.

Sincerely, and may Marconi bless,

The Reverend Dave, KZ1O
High Priest
The Live Free or Die State
New Hampshire

Hans K0HB wrote:

Dick Carroll wrote

Yeah, the NoCode Agenda can get to be a bit bizzare, all right.
.......then their version of .... Morsedists Religion, blah, blah...

Dick,

A simple straightforward challenge for you (and the rest of rrap).

During the 30 hours starting at 2100Z on Nov 1st, 2003 I will be
practicing Morsodism on the HF bands in the ARRL SS Radiosport event.
Keep up with me if you can.

May the Peace of St. Morse shower down upon thee in abundance,

de Hans, K0HB
--
http://home.earthlink.net/~k0hb

--
This file is PureMail protected. To reply to the sender,
you MUST include this in the subject line:

YKXWBSX7I6 01/03/2004

(without that string in the subject, your
message will be deleted, unread)