Old August 23rd 16, 04:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Loop Antenna Polarization

In article , says...

On 08/20/2016 04:39 PM, rickman wrote:
I've been studying loop antennas for some time now and I don't recall a
mention of polarization. I would think that a loop antenna mounted
vertically would provide a vertically polarized signal. Is that right?

Finally, someone on the ng said "loop antennas". You can't be a ham
because you didn't say "magnetic loop" ;-). Sincerely, and 73s from N4GGO,

There is a difference in the mag loops and regular loop antennas.

---